Enterprise Products - Financial Engineer - Tokyo
Posted Sep 27, 2021 - Requisition No. 95753
Derivatives professionals require accurate valuations to assess risk and move with confidence. We provide an integrated solution for every step of the derivatives workflow, across all asset classes. Our models are fed with high quality data, giving our clients the context they need to trade confidently and stay ahead of the markets.
What’s the role?
You will be joining a specialised area of Bloomberg that concentrates on offering premium structuring, valuation and risk services to our clients including cross-asset flexible, customisable tools and models that illustrate valuation transparency.
Your familiarity with bespoke derivatives term sheets, industry standard valuation models, and best practices used for security valuation and portfolio risk analysis, will allow you to successfully contribute to the team. You will have regular contact with external clients, including traders, sales, and institutional investors, as well as internal sales specialists, developers, and quants.
We’ll trust you to:
- Provide expert independent valuation expertise to our clients in Japan
- Work closely with Sales to provide support to our clients from pre-sales to post-sales
- Participate in internal and external promotion of Financial Engineering services through client seminars and information sessions
- Collaborate with quant and development teams to further improve and expand on our product offerings
You'll need to have:
- Recent experience in financial engineering, structuring, and/or trading OTC Derivatives or Structured Notes
- Cross-asset derivatives and market risk experience
- Strong understanding of derivatives models including market conventions, vanilla/exotic options, and market practices regarding bespoke exotic valuation and hedging
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English and Japanese
- Ability to articulate clearly in group presentations and in interactions with clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-asset environment, and with multiple groups across reporting lines
We'd love to see:
- Master's degree in a technical area (such as Math, Physics or Engineering), quantitative finance field required, PhD a plus
- Experience using Bloomberg, and other derivative pricing platforms
- Hands-on experience of C++, C#
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.