Enterprise Products - Implementation Specialist, E-Trading & Post Trade - Tokyo
Posted Sep 10, 2019 - Requisition No. 77665
The world's market leaders in Equities, Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities rely upon Bloomberg for transparent data, powerful analytics and seamless execution. Our market leading E-Trading Venues and Order Routing Network help our customers to discover value, trade and report with total confidence. We provide guidance to Buy-side customers to integrate their Order and Execution Management Systems with Bloomberg via FIX to stage orders and route them to various dealers for execution. We provide guidance to Sell-side dealers and brokers to integrate their pricing and trading engines with Bloomberg via FIX to stream prices & complete real time trade negotiation. For post trade we also provide guidance to customers who integrate to our FIX & SFTP based workflows for trade reconciliation, allocation, matching, derivative clearing and trade reporting.
What's the role
As a member of the implementation team you will have responsibility for technical pre-sales as well as project management delivery. You will take care of both buy side and sell side implementations covering equities, fixed income, and derivatives. You'll ensure that customer’s post trade initiatives are delivered efficiently and on time. You will need to be able to actively identify risks and dependencies throughout the process. You will support our sales force, partner with various teams internally and deal directly with our clients on a regular basis. You’ll demonstrate deep product knowledge and understanding of the Fixed Income and/or Equity communities, technology, operational workflow and trading activities. You’ll be comfortable in a dynamic environment, have a dedicated approach to solving problems and will not shy away from challenges. You will provide coverage for the sell-side and buy-side, as well as lead relevant third party vendor OMS relationships.
The projects you will be part of will involve a multitude of proprietary and third party systems as well as a wide range of security types including:
- Fixed Income (FIT): Bonds, Interest Rate Swaps, Credit Default Swaps, Repo, Mortgages, Emerging Markets, Money Market and MUNIs
- FX (FXGO) and Commodities (CMET) : Spot, Outright, Swap, Deposit, NDF, FX Options and Algos
- Equities (EMSX): Equity, Futures and Options
We'll trust you to:
- Provide pre-sales advice to buy-side and sell-side customers to identify post trade workflow solution that best meets their business needs for allocation matching, trade settlement, and reconciliation
- Qualify and run implementation projects
- Ensure that dealer and the customers post trade initiatives are delivered expertly and on time
- Manage relationships with OMS vendors
- Continue to develop your knowledge of post trade platforms and markets to identify system issues and opportunities and propose product improvements and workflow efficiencies
- Work closely with Sales and Account management, Product Development and Production Support
You’ll need to have:
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and Equity
- Consistent track record of delivering Post Trade projects and/or E-Trading projects
- Prior technical experience in trading system implementations
- Good knowledge of FIX and/or SWIFT protocol
- Customer focused attitude with ability to cultivate relationships with internal and external partners
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritise in demanding situations and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of Trade Settlements lifecycle, TMPG, and Allocation matching services
- Prior knowledge of Bloomberg platforms in Global Markets
- Additional Asian languages (Mandarin or Japanese)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.