Enterprise Products - Portfolio & Index Implementation Specialist - Tokyo
Posted Nov 12, 2019 - Requisition No. 79548
The Portfolio & Index Implementation team is responsible for the successful implementation of the Bloomberg Portfolio and Risk Analytics as an enterprise platform for clients' performance and risk requirements. PORT Enterprise provides the ability for our users to analyze a larger number of portfolios analytics with custom pricing as well as an improved reporting workflow.
What’s the role?
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the buy-side Implementations team. You will bring in-depth knowledge and understanding of portfolio management and how PORT (or similar analytics) can be applied for such analysis. Working alongside with the PORT Sales Representative on qualified sales opportunities, you will be responsible for identifying our clients' requirements and demonstrating how PORT Enterprise can meet those expectations.
You will assist in driving the pre-sales workshops and proof-of-concepts to ensure that the prospects thoroughly understand our offerings as well as our plans to meet their requirements. You will need to generate a Client Engagement Document (CED) which will detail the post-contract deliverables. Upon contract signature, you will then be the lead Implementation Manager ensuring that the plan in the CED is executed accordingly.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate extensively with our PORT sales teams to ensure that we sell PORT Enterprise to the meet clients' requirements;
- Collaborate across business units such as: PORT Product, Engineering as well as AIM;
- Execute the agreed implementation plan to ensure maximum satisfaction for new clients;
- Provide detailed feedback from clients to product managers so we can improve our products;
- Document implemented solutions for improved communication between the client and Account Managers and/or Helpdesk.
You'll need to have:
- Proven strong subject matter expertise in portfolio analytics and indices, including performance attribution and/or risk analysis;
- In-depth understanding of the workflows of portfolio managers/analysts as well as performance/risk team;
- Strong Fixed Income and Derivatives knowledge and be quantitatively orientated;
- Prior experiences in project management;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a keen attention to detail;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to play a constructive role in a fast-paced growth environment with strong multi-tasking abilities;
- Flexibility to travel when required;
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
We would love to see:
- Additional professional qualifications such as CFA/CIPM/FRM/PRM will be preferred;
- Strong Buy-side workflow understanding, including Order Management Systems (AIM) knowledge and understanding is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.