Enterprise Sales – Bloomberg Vault Account Manager - Tokyo
Posted Jan 4, 2024 - Requisition No. 122394
The volume of communication, trade, voice, and social media data along with files and documents generated by regulated companies is growing at a staggering rate. Simultaneously, regulatory scrutiny and the impact of MIFID II on firms in Asia has placed increased pressure to deploy smart, scalable technology and next-generation compliance analytics to minimize risk.
Bloomberg Vault is a secure, hosted compliance solution that enables governance of communication data-based information, file analytics and trade reconstruction across the enterprise. It consolidates compliance, legal and data management processes into an integrated, real-time system to help regulated firms succeed in a transformed environment.
What’s the role?
You will be joining this rapidly growing Sales team as an Account Manager, focused on expanding our client base for our cloud-based information governance and information analytics solution across the APAC region, focusing on clients based in Japan. You'll be responsible for supporting and managing our existing client relationships on a daily basis through your comprehensive understanding of our compliance product offerings. You’ll also identify new opportunities for up-selling as well as work with the Implementation team post-sale.
We’ll trust you to:
- Establish, maintain and partner with key client relationships
- Drive a high level of customer engagement via support, regular face-to-face interactions and product trainings
- Establish and execute defense and upsell sales strategies
- Collect client feedback and effectively communicate requirements with our Product and Engineering teams
- Foster, develop and maintain strong working relationships with Bloomberg Vault Relationship Managers, Implementation and Support colleagues in other offices and teams to drive projects and keep up a cross-regional operation
- Review existing product offerings and propose solutions to enable customers to meet the latest regulatory requirements across varied jurisdictions
You’ll need to have:
- 2 to 5 years of client-facing experience on the buy-side, sell-side or within a financial technology solutions provider
- Working experience selling or supporting compliance and/or regulatory focused software solutions to Enterprise level financial institutions
- Knowledge and exposure to modern enterprise IT systems and services, in particular communications (Exchange, Lotus Notes, etc.) and directory services (LDAP, AD, etc.)
- Business proficiency and fluency in spoken and written English and Japanese
- Exemplary presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- A consistent record of delivering extraordinary results in a client facing sales or support role
- An ability to travel
We’d love to see:
- An understanding of the financial markets and regulatory requirements in Record Keeping and Surveillance, acquired through past working experiences or relevant studies
- An interest in the developing regulatory landscape for global financial markets
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/vault/
We’re individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and experiences who take on big challenges and create even bigger impact through our work. We’re interested in what makes you you, and how we can create opportunities for you to channel your unique, personal energy and grow to your fullest potential.
Learn more about our office and benefits
Tokyo | www.bloomberg.com/tokyo
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.