Enterprise Sales - Buy-side Risk Account Manager - Tokyo
Posted Jan 30, 2023 - Requisition No. 113751
Our Buy-side Risk Sales teams put the industry’s most powerful Portfolio and Risk Analytics and Multi-Asset Risk System at the fingertips of global investment professionals. Our solutions help our clients make quicker and more informed decisions by empowering them with the tools to define appropriate investment universes with benchmarks and derivatives, successfully implement optimal investment portfolio strategies, easily and accurately measure portfolio risk and return, and streamline their overall investment management workflow.
What's the role?
You're someone that understands the nuts and bolts of portfolio and risk management, perhaps acquired at a buy-side firm or whilst working for another vendor. With a consultative approach, you’ll identify our clients' needs and demonstrate how Bloomberg's risk solutions will help them make the best investment and/or trading decisions. Coupled with this technical knowledge will be an astute commercial mindset, meeting clients face-to-face on a regular basis and working to exceed sales metrics. You’ll also be an excellent communicator, well adept at giving product demonstrations and presentations to current clients and prospects.
We'll trust you to:
- Be equipped with good risk knowledge to confidently talk about risk solutions to buy-side clients
- Identify market trends and new regulations which can lead to business opportunities
- Acquire new clients and expand Bloomberg's footprint in Japan
- Manage client engagement and relationships particularly in the buy-side sector
- Collaborate with internal Financial Solutions groups to deliver the Bloomberg value proposition to clients
- Achieve sales targets and agreed level of client engagement activities
- Communicate and effectively manage internal senior stakeholders and external buy-side clients
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business managers in an effort to continually improve our products
- Take a lead role in conducting internal and client training sessions
You'll need to have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Derivatives, in either the buy-side or sell-side
- Demonstrable Sales experience; identifying new prospects, building and maintaining solid client relationships
- Strong presentation and communication skills in Japanese and English
- Aptitude to excel in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills; being a self-starter and a proactive collaborator
We'd love to see:
- Experience in financial engineering/structuring
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/multi-asset-risk-system/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.