Enterprise Sales - Buyside Order Management System (AIM) Account / Relationship Manager - Tokyo
Posted Jan 12, 2022 - Requisition No. 99485
Bloomberg’s Buy-side Order Management System (AIM) delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance, and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 15,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 900 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies. Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets, or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
In this Asset Management/Asset Owner client facing role, you will be part of a team that manages key client relationships with responsibilities for on-boarding new users to AIM, interacting with clients on a daily basis and meeting with decision makers on strategic decisions, as well as supporting the team on deployment and tactical planning. This role interacts heavily across multiple internal business areas, ensuring effective collaboration in providing best solutions and service.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop and maintain strong Asset Management/Asset Owner client relationships through consultative engagement
- Pitch the Bloomberg buyside technology stack to key stakeholders across Asset Management and Insurance firms
- Strategically look across your clients to determine gaps in workflow to expand the AIM and Bloomberg product footprint
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg’s products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
You'll need to have:
- Experience selling buy-side solutions to Asset Management/Asset Owner clients
- A strong grasp of the buy-side workflow infrastructure needed to support the "full life cycle of a trade"
- A proven track record of outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- Ability to effectively time manage and prioritize initiatives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
We'd love to see:
- Japanese and English language skills to support clients in Japan
- Hands-on experience in fund operations / post-trade process
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.