Enterprise Sales - DASH APAC Sales Specialist - Tokyo
Posted Nov 5, 2021 - Requisition No. 97216
As the sell side evolves with the ever-changing landscape of regulation, new revenue models, and operational challenges, more than ever sales traders need to intelligently reconcile all of their data and information to reveal the most valuable insight and trade ideas for their customers. Bloomberg delivers a solution to meet those needs with DASH Enterprise, an enhanced feature set of our primary sales dashboard. Our DASH Enterprise product helps our clients improve sales efficiency and acts as a differentiator for them to confidently target the right clients, by integrating information systems, such as CRMs, OMS, and compliance engines.
What's the role?
As a key member of our DASH Enterprise team, you'll be responsible for leading the growth our client base and revenue across the APAC region. In this role, you'll be responsible for building deep client relationships, uncovering sales opportunities through client interactions / prospecting, and positioning DASH solutions to generate leads and drive revenue. You'll work closely with colleagues across the Enterprise sales teams to gain a deep understanding of your clientsâ€™ business needs, and provide consultative solutions to grow the sell-side market share of the Bloomberg franchise. To be successful in this role, you should be a creative sales person with extensive experience in sell-side industry and its technology workflow.
We'll trust you to:
- Set and execute sales strategies to help drive the DASH pipeline and achieve sales targets
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision makers across sell side accounts in Asia Pacific
- Lead the DASH Enterprise sales engagement smoothly from beginning to end
- Use your Sell-side market, product and technical expertise to identify client needs
- Produce clear, concise proposals with an appropriate level of detail that identify client needs, current workflows, proposed solutions and commercials
- Establish and execute a pipeline target market strategy for achieving sales targets within your assigned client base
- Balance engagements across the sales life-cycle to maintain desired pipeline levels
- Build and drive relationships across client organizations to ensure that all partners are handled appropriately as part of the sales process
You'll need to have:
- Client facing experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company in the past 5 years
- 5+ years of sales experience selling in or to Sell-side Institutional clients
- Fluency in Japanese as this role will also actively cover the Japanese market
- Experience of Fixed Income and Equity asset class
- Relationship management experience working across sell side business lines such as C-Level Executives, Technology Departments, Project Management, Digitisation and Trading professionals
- Experience in leading the complete sales life-cycle role from opportunity generation, through to demoing and closing specifications of the sell-side community
- Aptitude to excel in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime, feel free to look at this: www.bloomberg.com/professional/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.