Enterprise Sales - Electronic Trading Solutions, Fixed Income Account Manager - Tokyo
Posted Dec 1, 2021 - Requisition No. 98139
The world's FI leaders have always turned to Bloomberg first for transparent data, powerful analytics and flawless execution. Our leading platform helps you discover value and make FI/FX trades with total confidence.
As part of the Electronic Trading Solutions team, you will sell our suite of E-Trading products to clients covering Fixed Income (FIT). To be successful in the role, you will need to have knowledge of Fixed Income as well as a strong understanding of financial markets and trading process, ideally including STP and OMS connectivity.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage and grow our client base by building a pipeline of clients through prospecting, relationship management, referrals and cross-selling around government bonds, credit, trade automation.
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client workflow, to directly impact sales and/or to anticipate our client's future needs
- Perform on-site meetings with clients and prospects to present unique Bloomberg solutions
- Use strong communication and presentation skills to build strong relationships with clients, including senior-level professionals
- Understand the current regulatory landscape and our clients' challenges around it
- Use project management skills to coordinate product initiatives regionally including, but not limited to, taking on product advocacy as well as drive product improvement by providing feedback to Bloomberg's business managers and product development teams on user demand and evolving market practices
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments, calling on specific expertise and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients
You will need to have:
- 3+ years sales experience, with an established track record of both business development and account management
- Experience and knowledge of Fixed Income & Currencies markets
- Understanding of Electronic Trading, Execution Management Systems and FIX Connectivity
- Familiarity of Sales-to-Trader and/or Portfolio Manager-to-Central Dealing workflows
- Project Management skills
- Be resourceful, possess problem-solving skills and have a strong "can do" proactive attitude
- Fluency in Japanese and business-level English
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/execution-order-management/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com