Enterprise Sales - Executive Assistant - Tokyo
Posted Jun 21, 2022 - Requisition No. 104613
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two-person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Bloomberg is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to join our Tokyo office. If you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, are highly proactive and organized, adept at multi-tasking and juggling shifting priorities, we would love to speak to you!
As the Executive Assistant you will develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, exercise good judgement in a variety of situations and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
We’ll trust you to:
- Primarily support the Bloomberg Head of Japan, also the Enterprise Sales Manager of Japan
- Manage all administrative tasks ranging from travel itineraries and managing contact information, to coordinating the sales floor logistics and collaborate on client meeting materials
- Have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion
- Make recommendations for improving efficiency and implement those proactively
- Be able to interface with all levels of employees, clients and external guests
- Bring strong networking abilities with other Executive Assistants in the industry
- Practice discretion and respect confidentiality when faced with such situations
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Additionally handle a very active calendar of appointments for Sales Managers in Australia and India
You'll need to have:
- Minimum 7-10 years of Executive Assistant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Strong problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking
- Demonstrable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accustomed to "open door" office setting
We’d love to see:
- Prior financial services experience
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.