Enterprise Sales - Real-time Data Sales Specialist - Tokyo
Posted Oct 14, 2022 - Requisition No. 110299
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
What’s the role?
You’ll be responsible for sales of real-time data feeds within Japan including Server API, B-Pipe over Platform, B-Pipe with Services, Platform distribution sales and Event-Driven Trading feeds. You'll work closely with clients and prospects to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
You'll have a really deep understanding of the flow of real-time market data around a financial organisation, who uses it and what for, especially within Front Office applications. You'll demonstrate how the quality, reliability and timeliness of Bloomberg content and services will help them improve processes and comply with new regulations. You'll also provide sales insight upon the benefits of leveraging our cutting edge technology to effectively deliver, organize and use data will help to streamline their supply chain, creating value and generating efficiencies.
We'll trust you to:
- Drive annual sales and revenue targets for the Japan region
- Work in collaboration with the Enterprise Data salespeople and Technical Client Services Teams to identify and manage new real-time technology sales opportunities until close, as well as identify and expand usage and revenue of existing real-time technology solutions within existing accounts
- Build and execute on sales strategies at both account and country level, collaborating with other internal sales and account management groups as required
- Assist Enterprise Sales members on learning how to identify technical sales opportunities
- Diligently track and manage all customer interactions within the Company CRM system
- Effectively build a sales pipeline and accurately manage forecasts throughout the sales cycle
- Validate the client workflow and engage the appropriate sales team and technical resources where necessary
- Frequently interact with clients and prospects through sales calls and onsite visits
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the full Technical Solutions suite, its integration points with other Bloomberg products and competitor/3rd party offerings
- Acquire knowledge of Customer technology stacks, workflows, and internal structure (org chart, how decisions are made, and competing products)
You’ll need to have:
- High business fluency in business Japanese and English
- Experience with selling enterprise solutions in or to the local financial markets
- In depth understanding of our Customers’ business
- Strong track record in consultative selling
- Proven ability of accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
- Experience in establishing, developing and maintaining key relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- Willingness for regular business travel
We'd love to see:
- Familiarity with real-time market data feeds and the technology around streaming market data distribution delivery platforms
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.