Enterprise Services - Buy-side Order Management System Client Support (AIM Tradedesk) - Tokyo
Posted Sep 28, 2023 - Requisition No. 120337
Fund managers, compliance officers and middle office managers face the challenge of doing their job in the most efficient way possible. They need solutions that help them trade securities, attain best execution, and manage their risk, compliance and straight-through processing. Bloomberg’s buy-side order, execution, and position management system is designed to meet and exceed these needs.
What’s the role?
As part of our Asset and Investment Manager (AIM) Tradedesk support team, you will work in a client facing role, liaising with buy-side professionals to deliver a knowledgeable and proactive service on our buy-side order management solutions. Our AIM product suite delivers global order, execution and position management tools for front-office professionals as well as middle and back office operations
We are looking for individuals with strong customer service skills to enable our AIM clients to operate effectively. Our clients rely on your domain expertise to guide them, so that they can use the power of our Order Management System (OMS) to make better business decisions. To be successful, you will be a curious and inquisitive troubleshooter that is eager to share tips and insights about business-critical features and exciting new functionality. Whether you’re on a chat, getting on a call or on-site with your client, you can quickly size up a situation and provide a solution.
We’ll trust you to:
- Use the product knowledge we provide via extensive training, and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients, deliver client training and actively communicate effectively with external stakeholders
- Keep up to date with market trends, understanding the impact on our clients’ workflows and businesses
- Develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, sharing and building this knowledge across your team
- Actively generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns, prioritising product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams, and providing valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance
You'll need to have:
- Minimum 18 months of client facing experience in a customer focused role
- Strong multi-tasking skills as a self-starter and a proactive collaborator
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills in Japanese and English
We’d love to see:
- Previous experience working with pre-trade, at-trade or post-trade Buy-Side workflows
- Previous experience supporting an OMS or other electronic trading systems
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/asset-and-investment-manager/
We’re individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and experiences who take on big challenges and create even bigger impact through our work. We’re interested in what makes you you, and how we can create opportunities for you to channel your unique, personal energy and grow to your fullest potential.
Learn more about our office and benefits:
Tokyo | www.bloomberg.com/tokyo
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for