Enterprise Services - Customer Support, Sell-side Order Management System (TOMS Tradedesk) - Tokyo
Posted Oct 20, 2022 - Requisition No. 110518
As part of our Enterprise Services, Tradedesk is the first line of defense and the first line of offense. We are the domain experts. We are a group of highly technical individuals who provide high-level support for Bloomberg’s sell-side and buy-side clients, working alongside Enterprise Sales and Product to influence client usage patterns, ensure accurate responses to our multi-asset analytics inquiries, gather feedback, mentor and educate new employees and develop them into future specialists with deep product knowledge.
Our Tradedesk teams are aligned to our industry leading sell-side order management solutions Trade Order Management Solutions (TOMS) that deliver global order, execution and position management tools for front-office professionals as well as middle and back office operations.
We are looking for individuals with market knowledge and expertise to support our TOMS clients with exceptional service that allows them to operate effectively.
What is the role?
You will join one of our TOMS Enterprise Services team, delivering exceptional customer support to our clients using our TOMS Sell-side OMS products. Here you will continue to build your knowledge on the industry, OMS functionality and Bloomberg terminal.
Being part of the team means you'll be providing solutions to help service our existing clients as well as on-boarding new clients. You'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of our order management systems and technology solutions. You will have an adaptable approach, providing outstanding customer service.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, becoming a Subject Matter Expert within the team, or progressing into an Enterprise Relationship Support role.
We'll trust you to provide expertise in the 3 core areas below:
Client Service – At Bloomberg we pride ourselves on focusing on customer experience, providing our clients with the fastest and most knowledgeable solutions. In the role, you will use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients, create clear and up-to-date documentation of client needs, and actively communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Product and Domain Expertise - You’ll know your customers’ business, our competitors, and Bloomberg’s product offerings. Keeping up to date with market trends while understanding the impact on our clients is essential. You will develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, sharing and building this knowledge across your team.
Business Impact - This is the value-add brought to internal stakeholders, including Product, Sales, Implementation and Engineering. You'll be involved in generating leads and contributing to sales campaigns, prioritizing product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams, and providing valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance.
You'll need to have:
- Previous experience in a client facing environment covering Fixed Income and FX OTC markets
- Minimum 1 year of experience in supporting or using order management or electronic trading systems
- Prior experience in using Bloomberg enterprise solutions, or similar products, and applicable asset class functionality
- Knowledge of sell-side markets and an understanding of the full trade life cycle of OTC instruments
- Ability to communicate well at all stakeholder levels (technical contacts, product managers, traders, executive team etc.)
- The ambition to take ownership and become a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assist with product testing and project management work
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Strong presentation and communication skills in Japanese and English
We would love to see:
- 3+ years experience in a Financial Services/Technology position
- Knowledge of connectivity protocols such as FIX, TNP, XML
- Interest in technology and coding skills
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.