Enterprise Services - Sales Operations Support Specialist (CAMS) - Japanese Speaking - Tokyo
Posted Jul 3, 2023 - Requisition No. 117371
Sales Operations Support Specialists (internally our Client Account Management Support (CAMS)) assist our Financial Solutions Sales teams by managing large client projects and helping to tackle ongoing or complex unresolved issues. By having a detailed understanding of Bloomberg's Sales processes and procedures, CAMS act in an advisory role to identify opportunities to improve internal efficiency and to enhance the client's experience.
The department is an exciting next step for somebody who excels at problem solving and project management, has strong communication skills, and who enjoys working directly with internal stakeholders and external clients. A passion for client relationship management and the ability to build a strong internal network within Bloomberg is crucial to be successful in this role.
As a CAMS representative, you will look after your own group of Sales teams and you are encouraged to be independent in this area by looking for ways to grow their business and educate their teams.
We’ll trust you to:
- Serve as a liaison between customers, financial product sales and all Bloomberg operational departments addressing customer requests
- Take ownership of escalated customer issues and bring them to resolution
- Analyze complex issues and formulate next steps and a clear path forward
- Collaborate with and influence internally various stakeholders and subject matter experts across business functions and levels
- Support projects around company initiatives and sales with ad-hoc reporting and requests
- Manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Think out-of-the-box in finding new solutions
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and/or enhance the customer experience
You'll need to have:
- 2 to 6 years of Experience working in a Financial Services or Technology company
- Previous support experience in a client facing environment (sales support, customer support, etc..)
- Experience managing multiple operational projects
- Experience working with a wide range of internal teams and departments (i.e. legal, COO, sales, technical support, etc..)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take a proactive approach in their role
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English and Japanese
- Reading and writing fluency in Japanese, as this role will be supporting clients in Japan.
We'd also like to see:
- An interest in developing a career within the financial markets industry
- Demonstrated experience delivering high quality customer support experiences to clients.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.?