Equity Research Content Specialist - Global Data - Tokyo
Posted Apr 8, 2019 - Requisition No. 74504
The Research Content Specialist team sits within Bloomberg's Content Acquisition & Business Management department and leads the way in the management and acquisition of the Equity/Credit research content, which fuels our iconic Bloomberg Terminal and Enterprise Data Solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an astute professional, like you, to join the team in our Tokyo office. Using your existing knowledge and relationships, we'll be relying on you to play a pivotal role in rapidly developing our research content and data. You'll be given the autonomy to improve the research product working collaboratively with major local sell-side, buy-side, independent research institutions and data contributors.
We'll trust you to:
- Expand our Research, Estimates and Corporate Access content focused on Japan on the Bloomberg Terminal
- Build strong relationships with key Buy-side, Sell-side, Independent Research and Data Provider firms
- Identify and qualify target lists of research and data contributors
- Negotiate contracts with third party data providers
- Work closely with Sales and internal business units to clearly define our clients' research & data requirements, position our data offering and deliver new content to our users
You'll need to have:
- Demonstrable experience in an investment research/content distribution or research sales oriented role
- Business level proficiency in both Japanese and English
- Ability to self-start and work independently with creative ideas to cater to specific requirements of the local markets
- Strong financial knowledge and market understanding
- Ability to spot and follow emerging research and data trends
- Prior experience in sales, relationship management and/or business development
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills
We'd love to see:
- Familiarity with financial data and technical infrastructure to release new products
- Possession of Research related contacts at a senior level
- Working knowledge of a Bloomberg Terminal
- Knowledge of data sourcing, distribution products and technology
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe that you're a good match, we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps. In the meantime, please feel free to take a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/company/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made to the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.