Bloomberg runs on data, and we work hard and fast to ensure that we maintain the quality and accuracy we're known for.
The Exchange Market Data team is the core ally to our Sales force and our external clients when it comes to dealing with real-time data requests and related enquiries on Bloomberg.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly-motivated individual with a real eye for detail to join our team in Tokyo. Operating every day in English, Japanese and Korean, you will be the vital link between Bloomberg, the Exchanges and our clients- working to resolve issues and continually exceeding the expectations of our customers.
We’ll trust you to:- Act as the vital link between the Exchanges, Bloomberg and our customers- liaising closely with market data personnel and Bloomberg Terminal users every single day
- Regularly review and maintain our Exchange approvals database, and handle all of the steps involved in the process of real-time data enablement for our customers
- Interact with customers to troubleshoot and address their questions concerning the exchanges they deal with
- Partner closely with internal departments such as Sales, Enterprise Solutions and Implementation Solutions to identify the needs of our customers and work together to support them
- Work alongside our Global Data and Engineering teams on projects relating to pricing, content, testing and implementation
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive on-the-job training giving you a thorough overview of our products, systems and customers
- Gain in-depth, hands-on experience of the world of Exchanges
- Opportunity to gain exposure to and interact with key market players in business and finance
- Real potential for exciting and varied career progression
You'll need to have:
- Ability to join us immediately
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Business fluency in English, Japanese and Korean is vital for this role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an unwavering ability to provide excellent customer service
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an aptitude for working quickly and accurately
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with an ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and make decisions in a time-sensitive environment
We'd love you to have:- Knowledge or interest in financial markets
- Some experience of working with SAP
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.