Hospitality and Front of House Representative
Posted Jan 31, 2020 - Requisition No. 81068
At Bloomberg we are recognize for our smart speed, visibility, and our exceptional customer service and we believe our people are at the core of our success. When our company is successful, we have the platform to transform the world with our philanthropic impact. We are constantly building a strategy that will find and cultivate the greatest talent in the world. We welcome you to be part of us if you are passionate about the innovative evolution.
Our team:Our APAC Hospitality team oversees front of house, responsible for delivering an excellent level of customer service to all guests, clients and employees who visit the Bloomberg offices. In addition, we are responsible for reception, catering arrangement, event logistics, and assists in general office facilities. As you will support all the guests and onsite events, you will have the opportunity to engage with employees from every business unit within the company. Your ability to exercise good judgment while balancing internal client requests will be key to your success in this role.
We’ll trust you to:- Provide an excellent customer service to the guests, clients and all employees.
- Collaborate with our Global Event team to support all the workplace and logistic needs for our onsite events from guest flow, rooms set up, onsite event registration.
- Assign and oversee event spaces for internal corporate events and day-to-day meetings as requested via internal ticketing system
- Be involve with the catering service, facilities management and other departments to ensure that all requests for space, food, special equipment and other requested services are provided seamlessly
- Be part of the Global Hospitality team and will use analytical skills and data to understand guest flow and proactively anticipated the needs of our clients.
You’ll need to have:- A very good customer service / relationship management skills
- Understanding of Bloomberg culture and values
- The ability to analyze and present data using our systems and tools
- You are a dependable team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability multi-task and work in a dynamic / changing environment with a high level of integrity and sensitivity while maintaining confidentiality.
- Flexibility to adjust hours to meet operating needs
- Fluency in English and Japanese
We’d love to see:
- Familiarity with event coordination /project management experience
- Experience with any work ticket system
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
Apply, and we'll get in touch and let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com