Implementation Specialist - Japanese speaker
Posted Jul 1, 2021 - Requisition No. 91877
What’s the role?
In this role, you will provide support for new and existing Bloomberg clients. You will collaborate with Sales to address clients’ connectivity requirements, lead the installation of Bloomberg Terminals, as well as coordinate closely with a variety of internal teams to deliver access to the Bloomberg infrastructure. You will resolve technical issues and proactively maintain Bloomberg performance to the utmost level, which will include circuit usage and network performance.
You need to be a confident and well-organized communicator, responsible for handling key accounts while regularly liaising with market data and technology personnel, in addition to telecommunication providers, service vendors and a variety of internal partners to ensure the highest quality of service to our customers.
If you wish to be involved in an exciting, fast-paced and challenging role that allows you to fully utilize your communication, technical and project coordination skills while gaining insight into the global financial markets, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We'll trust you to:
- Support technical issues and inquiries regarding the Bloomberg Terminal software, hardware offerings and network connectivity
- Engage with internal and external partners to resolve service issues
- Coordinate installation and maintain customers’ connectivity to Bloomberg's network
- Work proactively with clients to implement recommended hardware and network infrastructure strategies to improve their experience with Bloomberg's products and services
- Lead and coordinate multiple concurrent projects with stakeholders to meet project deadlines within service quality
You’ll need to have:
- Fluency in English and Japanese (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- Understanding of network technology (such as TCP/IP, UDP, RIP v2, BGP, etc.) and topology
- An established comprehension of PC hardware, operating systems (Windows, Mac OS) and software suites (MS Office)
- Experience in multitasking within a high-volume environment with simultaneous projects and tasks
- Demonstrable experience of coordinating with multiple teams to meet deadlines
- Flexibility to accommodate occasional evening & weekend work (time off in lieu)
We'd love to see:
- CompTIA A+, NET+ or CCNA certification
- Experience with telecommunications lines, basic network design and security
- Experience with FIX protocol
- Experience with setting up & troubleshooting virtual environments (VMware, Citrix, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively and negotiate resolutions to difficult scenarios
- Ability in picking up new technologies and concepts quickly
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.