Japan Cars Reporter - Tokyo
Posted Mar 4, 2020 - Requisition No. 81709
A corporate titan on the run, an industry under siege from technology and change, some of the most recognizable companies in the world.....flying cars. If these topics interest you, read on.
Bloomberg is looking for an experienced reporter to cover the Japanese automotive sector, from Toyota to Carlos Ghosn. You should have a proven track record of building sources, breaking news and telling stories that matter to our global readers.
We'll trust you to:
- Break news on the auto industry in Japan
- Identify and jump on big stories on companies and wider themes
- Work closely with colleagues around the world
- Be able to write for investors and general audiences alike, telling stories across multiple platforms, from print to TV
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Business journalism experience, preferably covering the auto industry
- Proven ability to build sources
- Track record of team work and collaboration
- Proficiency in English
- Japanese language skills preferred
If this sounds like you:
Apply and we'll get in touch. In the meantime, have a look at this: www.bloomberg.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.