On any given day as a Market Specialist, you will be consulting with senior decision makers at client accounts, helping to close new sale opportunities, and providing critical feedback to help shape the development of our product. By promoting the Bloomberg Professional Service at market events and through printed material, you become the face of our company.Comprised of former traders, portfolio managers, sales representatives, analysts, and more, our team of market specialists serve as the de facto asset class authorities.
Our team not only heightens our user base’s experience and impacts sales revenue, it plays a vital role in improving the knowledge of our sales force and is a dedicated source of client feedback for our product development teams. The team is also able to highlight their market expertise through writing for a variety of publications.
We’ll trust you to:
- Protect the existing terminal base by influencing customer usage patterns, increasing product adoption, and helping the sales-force to generate and close new sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain key relationships with decision-makers and senior financial professionals.- Shape future product development by providing business managers with actionable feedback on the latest trends, analysis competitive landscape, requirements for product localization, regulations and market practices.
- Market the product by speaking at external events and industry conferences; organize and deliver seminars, webinars and audio-visual presentations; write content for Bloomberg on-line and printed publications.
- Further the knowledge of our sales-force by designing and delivering customized training.
- Formulate responses to queries from prospects, customers, salespeople and our Help Desk.
- The role requires frequent regional and some international travel
You’ll need to have:
- Demonstrable expertise and extensive experience in cash equity and/or commodity businesses and also a good knowledge of the regulations affecting the market.
- Deep understanding of trading and operational workflows in cash equity and/or commodities.- Ability to drive a pro-active strategy and good interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic learning curve of Bloomberg Product and Business to be able to take active part in product development strategy and sales strategy with the sales-force.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese
We’d love to see:
- The business insight required to use your knowledge & experience to make good judgement and quick decisions so as to tangibly impact the commercial success of our business
- Experience in driving multi-functional projects in cash and/or commodities
- Experience in trading/structuring/sales/portfolio manager in cash and/or commodities
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status