Bloomberg's Connectivity & Integration Solutions business is enjoying an exciting period of growth and is currently seeking a dynamic, confident and self-motivated individual to join its new and fast-growing team of Connectivity/Integration Specialists in Asia.
What's the role?
We are currently looking for a Support Desk & Technical Relationship Representative to strengthen and grow our business within Asia. The role is primarily focused on 'owning' the support issues and alliance with our clients. You are also strategically focused on the overall customer experience and deepening our relationship with them, from managing service tickets through to proactive engagements with existing clients. This person will be part of a client facing team in Asia, supporting a variety of technologies and data specifications between Bloomberg and external systems including SWIFT, FIX, XML, MQ and Bloomberg API’s. You should be able to demonstrate credibility with a proven knowledge of the Capital Markets technology integration industry and have a deep understanding of both buy and sell-side work flows including decision support, execution, position management, middle office and settlements.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide Client Production Support to customers in Asia
- Partner with Account Management in our buy-side and sell-side businesses to provide proactive engagements with existing client base in Japan
- Ensure a smooth client life cycle experience, from project implementation to production support
- Achieve targets and metrics with clients (Generate leads, assist in closing add-on sales and tangibly reduce support costs)
- Understand key competitors or alternatives and successfully protecting against displacements
You'll need to have:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in support & account management with the ability to meet metric targets
- Japanese Language (both written & spoken)
- Computer Science background
- Straight through processing (STP) exposure within the financial environment
- Data Transformations using XML / XSLT’s
- Data delivery via IBM MQ / Troubleshooting MQ’s
- Connectivity Troubleshooting experience – TCP/IP / MQ / FTP / SFTP / LAN / WAN
- SWIFT Experience (RMA’s and On-Boarding using SWIFT Alliance Access, Gateway & WebPlatforms)
- Unix & Linux skills (Navigating Through Application Logs – SPLUNK experience an advantage)
- XML and FIX messaging
- Proven customer service / client facing skills
- Ability to handle and deliver customer service to meet high expectations
- Strong Analytical/Problem Solving skills, Time Management skills and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to work independently (when required) and as part of a broader team across Asia
We'd love to see:
- Order Management/Trading Systems/Trade workflow experience (Buyside or Sellside)
- Understanding of front-office, middle-office and back-office workflow
- Insightful grasp of how system integration and technology can improve and build solutions in the Trading Space
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime, feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.