Bloomberg Intelligence - Pharma/Biotech Patent Litigation Analyst (Washington, DC)
Posted Oct 21, 2021 - Requisition No. 96733
Bloomberg Intelligence ("BI") provides a comprehensive view of an industry and its key constituents. We offer unsurpassed depth and breadth at the economic, strategy, sector, industry, political, credit and company levels. Our team of independent experts provide valuable written analysis, industry data and interactive charting. Our work gives trading and investment professionals deep insight into where crucial industries stand today and where they may be heading next.
We'll trust you to:
- Identify, prioritize, research, and track key litigation and regulation with potential to impact business and the markets over issues relating to the biotech and pharmaceutical industries
- Build and maintain litigation and regulation watch lists
- Facilitate research and analysis between all relevant Bloomberg analysts, including those at Bloomberg Intelligence covering these sectors
- Engage in primary research on ongoing litigation and policy issues in those sectors
- Write research on a regular basis and communicate it to relevant Bloomberg counterparts as well as terminal clients
- Create and manage partnerships with key external market professionals, including clients and prospects, to identify additional commercial opportunities
You need to have:
- JD and in good standing with a state bar
- 5+ years progressively responsible law firm experience or combined law firm/in-house experience.
- Patent litigation experience including Hatch-Waxman and BPCIA
- Exceptional primary research and writing skills.
- A self-starter attitude, independent thinker and collaborative team player
- A willingness to travel to regional offices as needed.
We'd love to see:
- General knowledge of the Financial Services industry
- Experience interpreting financial statements & performing quantitative financial analysis.
- Knowledge of advanced concepts, practices, & procedures of finance & accounting.
- Marketing or business development experience.
- Knowledge of the Bloomberg Terminal a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply today! We're eager to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.