IT Onsite Support - Zurich
Posted Apr 1, 2019 - Requisition No. 74418
A trader can't access Bloomberg, first line technical support can't fix the problem on the phone, they pass the problem to you. You visit the client locally, you use your initiative, you respond quickly and think on your feet. Within minutes, your troubleshooting skills have got the trader back up and working.
You're a calm voice and have a cool head in a fast-paced environment, you're customer service driven. Our clients internally and externally count on you, you wear many hats working in Bloomberg Onsite Support. You are part of a local team that works on a multitude of tasks that includes servicing our customers over the phone or on-site through to supporting our internal infrastructure. It could be a simple client visit to swap out a keyboard through to installing a router on site. But whatever it is you're happy to help.
We will trust you to:
- Be a passionate learner - There is always something new happening at Bloomberg
- Maintain an outstanding level of customer service focus whilst dealing with customers
- Provide exemplary support to our customers, internal and external
- Ensure all work is logged and updated using our proprietary ticketing system
- Have the ability to work under pressure
You must have:
- Exposure and interest in IT
- Great communication skills, including fluency in written / spoken English and German
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- A valid driving license
We would love to see:
- Experience with Windows OS, Android/IOS, Desktop Support, SAP
- Exposure to Routers, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN technologies-
- A second language
- Some knowledge of SQL programming
An understanding of analogue and digital circuits (E1, STM-1, Metro E)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.