IT Onsite Support - Zurich
Posted Sep 8, 2021 - Requisition No. 95167
Our Bloomberg On-Site Support (BOS) teams provide 24/7 on-site technical solutions to Bloomberg’s internal and external customers in more than 75 countries. Our customers rely on our technology and the support that we deliver to them to be able to do their job in a multifaceted, demanding, and technology-focused environment.
You are key to engaging our customers. If a trader can't access Bloomberg, and telephone support can't fix the problem, then they come to you for your expertise. You will visit the client locally, use your initiative, emotional intelligence and quick thinking to get the customer back on track for success.
Our unwavering dedication to the principle that “customers come first” has allowed us to add real value to the company. We operate as Technical Account Managers when we are on site and make valuable contributions to our clients because of our expertise within Bloomberg. We also collaborate closely with Bloomberg Technical Operations teams. We pride ourselves in offering an excellent customer solution focused service. We seek to listen, understand and pre-empt client needs as well as deliver personal, on-the-ground assistance. We are also core to spotting gaps and opportunities and implementing changes.
We will trust you to:
- Be a hardworking learner - there is always something new happening at Bloomberg
- Maintain an outstanding level of customer service, internally and externally
- Ensure all work is logged and updated using our ticketing system
- Have the ability to work under stress and multitask effectively
You should have:
- Good listening and problem solving skills
- Great communication skills, including fluency in written / spoken English and German
- Ability to work on call for occasional evening or weekend work
- A valid driving license
We would love to see:
- Experience in a client facing role
- Experience working with PC software/hardware
- Experience with Networks
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.